Hey there! We're always actively looking out for relevant publications for our blog. So if you're someone who knows the ins and outs of the recruitment space, please write to us!
For your benefit, we've listed the topics we actively cover on our blog and the editorial guidelines. Here you go:
Things to note while you write for us:
- iMocha has a huge audience base of HR professionals - most of whom are at the director level and above.
- We intend to provide valuable content to our readers. The post must include original concepts, compelling arguments, unique, distinctive content with high-quality writing.
- Every guest post will be published with respective author bios, in which 1 backlink will be allowed
- We reserve the right to edit, optimize the submitted article for SEO (if needed) to match the interest of our readers.
- References should be given to research papers, surveys, and studies in the text to the original content source.
What we don’t publish?
- Any post that solely serves only promotional activities or offers will not be accepted.
- Any article that has been already published elsewhere will not be accepted.
- We do not accept Copied or plagiarized content on our website.
- If iMocha publishes the content, it is owned by iMocha. You will not be able to publish the same post elsewhere.
- You should not include any fake information or data in your content.
- You must give proper citations, credits, and quote the source of information on the article.
- We do not accept Individual profiles of any startup founder unless or until they are well recognized and are a well-known household name.
Guidelines to Follow for Article Submission
- Choose topics: Before Pitching for your article submission, kindly go through our articles and come up with four unique content ideas that you’re most passionate about writing a kick-ass, well-researched, in-depth article.
- Allocating topic: After pitching for article submission, we will choose a topic from your given suggestions and allocate you to write on.
- We prefer submissions as Google documents so that editors can easily provide feedback and guidance directly within your draft.
- Word Limit: We only allow articles that contain at least 1500- 2000 words.
- Formatting subheads: Give proper titles, H1, and H2 tags as required.
- Add Links: Add 1 external links
- Plag free: 100% plagiarism-free
- Author: You can include a personal photo and the author’s short bio.
- Outline of content: Outline the content and give a proper small brief about it.
- Revision: Once an article is published, We do not allow Revisions, if it is highly required we can make changes from our end.
- If everything goes well, we will publish your article within a week and will email you the article link.
How do I submit a guest blog to iMocha?
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Guest Blog Contribution”. To know more, visit: https://blog.imocha.io/imocha-write-for-us-page
- Pre-employment assessments
- HR Practices
- Technical Hiring
- Campus Hiring
- Diversity Hiring
- Remote Hiring
- Learning and Development