We provide multilingual support…
Because no single language can define accomplishments!
When we talk about iMocha as a pre-employment skill testing solution, it is all about assessing the skills of a candidate and has nothing to do in which language they speak and write things. We are all ears when it comes to customer satisfaction and figured out this issue.
Our customers from countries like Germany, Spain, Japan, Russia, Portugal, and China have mentioned that the candidates from respective regions are not well versed in English. They are more comfortable & can express more when asked in their native language. So, what if we create a test in our own language? The idea stuck to our mind & we started working on providing the multilingual support on our assessment platform. With our endless efforts, we are happy to announce that iMocha’s assessment platform is now ready to help you hire candidates for their skills regardless of any biases.
We understand that it’s very important to you that your prospective employees should feel as they are truly a part of your team. Here’s a small contribution from iMocha to help you achieve your goal.
Know how multilingual support will help our existing & prospective customers to screen candidates in any language of their comfort!
- Go to My Questions in the top panel
- Select Add Question from the right side panel. Select the type of question you want, MCQ, True False, Fill in the blanks, etc.
- Select the skill to which you want to add the questions in the drop-down menu and click Add Skill
- Now you can either type the question in the preferred language if your keyboard supports it or you can use web translators like Google, Bing to convert the text into the desired language. Sample languages are demonstrated below. Currently, we support Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, Indian Regional Languages, Portuguese, and a lot more.
- According to the type of question you want to upload (MCQ, True/False, Fill in the blanks, or descriptive, add the answer options, allocate the marks, assign the difficulty level and tag, and Click Save
- When you create a test with your questions, you will get the questions uploaded by you in the preferred language in the desired skill test. The question will appear like below. The sample is for the Russian language.
Simple! Isn't it? Now we can assure you that you won't miss a single potential candidate simply because of the language barrier. Assess & hire as many candidates as you want, from anywhere and in any language of their comfort by creating your recruitment assessment tests with iMocha.
The List of Languages Supported by iMocha's Online Assessment Platform
|Acholi||Gaelic Scots||Malayalam||Spanish - Latin American|
|Afrikaans||Galician||Maldivian (Dhivehi)||Spanish - Mexican|
|Akan||Ganda||Maltese||Spanish - Nicaragua|
|Albanian||Georgian||Maori||Spanish - Panama|
|Amharic||German - Austrian||Marathi||Spanish - Peruvian|
|Arabic||German - Germany||Mauritian Creole||Spanish - Puerto Rico|
|Armenian||German-Swiss||Moldovian||Spanish - Spain|
|Assamese||Gikuyu||Mongolian||Spanish - Uruguayan|
|Azerbaijani||Greek||Montenegrin||Spanish - Venezuelan|
|Bengali - Bangladesh||Hebrew||Nicaraguan||Swedish|
|Bulgarian||Hindi - Fiji||Norwegian - Nynorsk||Tamil|
|Chinese - HongKong||Ilocano||Pashto||Tok Pisin|
|Chinese - Simplified||Indonesian||Polish||Tonga (Tonga Islands)|
|Chinese - Traditional||Inuktitut||Portuguese - Brazilian||Tsonga|
|Creole - Haitian||Isekiri||Portuguese - Portugal||Tswana|
|Croatian||Italian||Punjabi - Indian||Tumbuka|
|Czech||Italian - Switzerland||Punjabi - Pakistani||Turkish|
|Dutch - Belgian||Kashmiri||Rundi||Urdu|
|Dutch - Netherlands||Kazakh||Russian||Uzbek|
|English - Australian||Kirghiz||Samoan||Venda|
|English - Canada||Kituba||Sepedi||Vietnamese|
|English - New Zealand||Konkani||Serbian - Cyrillic||Welsh|
|English - UK||Koongo||Serbian - Latin||Xhosa|
|English - US||Korean||Sesotho||Yiddish|
|Ewe||Kurdish - Kurmanji||Sindhi||Zulu|
|Farsi||Kurdish - Sorani||Sinhala||Brazilian|
|Fijian||Lao||Slovak||Chinese (Hong Kong)|
|French - Belgium||Lingala||Sotho||Dutch|
|French - Canadian||Lithuanian||Spanish - Argentinean||English|
|French - France||Luo||Spanish - Bolivia||French (Canadian)|
|French-Swiss||Luxembourgish||Spanish - Chilean||French (European)|
|Fulani||Macedonian||Spanish - Colombian||German|
|Ga||Malagasy||Spanish - Costa Rica||Portuguese|
|Gaelic Irish||Malay||Spanish - Cuban||Serbian|
|Spanish (European)||Spanish (Latin American)|