If you are looking for ios objective-C interview questions, here is the list of most important questions that can be asked in interviews. Make yourself ready with this comprehensive list of interview questions.
iOS Objective C Interview Questions:
- What is the difference between boxName and self.boxName?
- How autorelease pool is managed?
- Why is category better than inheritance?
- What is the split view controller?
- The advantages and disadvantages about synchronous versus asynchronous connections.
- Three occasions when you might use your own autorelease pools.
- Can we use one tableview with two different datasources? How will you achieve this?
- Difference between categories and extensions.
- Difference between shallow copy and deep copy.
- How to access the encapsulated data in objective-c?
- Tell four frameworks used in iphone.
- What are layer objects and what do they represent?
- How do you change the content of your app in order to change the views displayed in the corresponding window?
- Which object manage the presentation of app’s content on the screen?
- Are document objects required for an application? What do they offer?
- How is the app delegate is declared by Xcode project templates?
- Assume that system is running low on memory. What can system do for suspended apps?
- An app is loaded into memory but is not executing any code. In which state will it be in?
- Give example scenarios when an application goes into InActive state.
- Which framework delivers event to custom object when app is in foreground?
- What is atomic and nonatomic? Which one is safer? Which one is default?
- What are all the difference between categories and subclasses? Why should we go to subclasses?
- What happens when the following code executes?
Ball *ball = [[[[Ball alloc] init] autorelease] autorelease];
- Can you explain what happens when you call autorelease on an object?
Use this list of ios objective-C Interview Questions for interview preparation.