- Knowledge of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proficiency with jQuery (“write less - do more” JS library) and Bootstrap frameworks.
- Do test your candidate's skill early
- Do choose a candidate with good communication skills
- Don't limit yourself to only technical questions.
In order to understand how your candidates' technical skills are applied in real-world situations, ask contextual and situational questions.
- What are the differences between ES6 class and ES5 function constructors?
- What is a generator in JS?
Often, resumes lie. So the two key factors deciding the fate of any candidate is assessment and interview process.
iMocha's digital skills assessment platform enables you to leverage AI in the recruitment process. You can create a test, invite the candidates, and analyze the reports of the test to make the best hiring decisions. And not just that, you can:
- Use iMocha's Job-Role based tests
- Use iMocha's comprehensive skills library to create tailored assessments
- Upload your own questions
- Use a combination for iMocha's skills library and your own question
- Contact our 24x7 customer support executives in any part of the assessment process
To know more about how you can create tailored assessments for your hiring, you may visit here.
Here are some more ways you can leverage iMocha to hire the best developers:
- Live Coding Interview
Live Coding Interview provides a hassle-free and seamless platform to conduct coding interviews by assessing the programming skills on the go in a real-world coding environment. It allows the interviewers to remotely recreate a coding interview environment that can help assess the programming skills as they code.
- Code Replay
With Code Replay, you can watch the video of code written by the candidate, view the compilation details, test case result, and memory usage. Each video timeline is plotted with hotspots that appear each time the candidate compiles a code. This will help differentiate good programmers from average programmers.
- Coding Questions Repository
iMocha has a wide range of question types to test candidate's skills in various ways: there are contextual and situational questions, logic-based questions, and questions that test one's theoretical knowledge as well. While screening for a developer role, you can prioritize what's important to you and create tailored assessments.
LogicBox is an artificial intelligence-based pseudo coding platform designed to assess programmers’ logical and problem-solving skills.