Hundreds of thousands of start-ups, small-to-medium businesses, and global enterprises use it to create modern, user-friendly, and optimum apps.
If you've decided to use React.js in your next app development project, you've made the best decision possible. To actualize your vision, it's also critical to discover and hire top React.js engineers.
But first things first,
What is React?
Based on data changes, React automatically re-renders and updates components. As a result of React quick loading, more UI manipulation is possible, allowing for faster and more cost-effective web and mobile applications.
Also Read: React JS Interview Questions
Why is React popular and the preferred Web Framework?
React, in addition to being an open-source library, includes reusable components and reloadable features. Furthermore, React provides:
By combining all the above features, developers can create scalable and performance-oriented applications faster and at a lower cost!
Aside from the aforementioned features, the new React 18, which is currently in beta, will soon have more out-of-the-box improvements (such as automatic batching), new APIs (such as start transition), and a new streaming server renderer with built-in support for React.lazy.
Skills React.js developers must have:
1. HTML + CSS
4. Git (Git is essential to every developer's toolkit for storing projects, tracking changes with add, commit, push, and pullBranching and merging strategies Handling merge conflicts)
5. node + npm
Explore effective techniques to recruit React developers, encompassing the evaluation of their technical proficiency and identifying individuals who align seamlessly with your company's culture.
How iMocha can help in hiring and upskilling project-ready React candidates?
We've recently received several significant inquiries from hiring managers, recruiters, and L&D leads about how to hire and upskill their candidates for React.js development. Many people appear to be concerned about this, as hiring the right talent is crucial for an organization's growth, as is upskilling employees so that their skillsets do not become obsolete. The following conversation with an Engineering manager at one of the Fortune 500 technology enterprises gives an idea about the problem and the solution:
Engineering Manager: How to hire project-ready candidates?
iMocha Answer: See if candidates can create a mini-project.
Engineering Manager: That sounds good, but how will I evaluate it for hundreds of candidates?
iMocha Answer: We perform professional auto-evaluation of candidate projects and provide you with reports and source code for your use. The evaluation divides the candidates into three levels: beginner, proficient, and expert.
Engineer Manager: How do we choose project topics to assign to candidates?
iMocha Answer: We curate a wide range of project topics, project requirement documents, and test cases that you can easily use for candidate evaluations.
Engineering Manager: Fantastic, that means I can onboard project-ready candidates in a relatively short time and with much fewer resources.
Let's take a closer look at how to hire project-ready candidates
iMocha helps in efficiently resolving hiring constraints by packaging React JS online assessments which offer heterogenous question types that includes MCQs, coding simulators, AI-Logicbox (pseudo-coding), and project-based assessment
1. Project-Based Assessment: Project-based assessment is the type of assessment where the candidates/learners complete a multi-level task that necessitates the use of a set of skills and knowledge to find the solution for real-life scenarios and problems to solve. The candidate's code is auto evaluated using 30+ ready test cases.
Why are Project-Based Assessments needed?
Recruiters prefer to hire only project-ready candidates so that candidates can be quickly onboarded on a live project. Technologies such as ReactJS and Data Science necessitate the use of an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and hence, we offer a separate online IDE with multifile access where the candidate can code in a native-like environment that allows pausing and resuming environment to complete the project over longer duration Use case of Project-Based Assessment
1. Capstone Project
2. Case study project
3. Take home assessments
5. Assignments Benefits of Project-Based Assessment:
- Saves the cost of manual evaluation for 1000s of candidates at scale.
- Save time by evaluating the deep skills/project skills of 1000s of candidates in a single day.
- Select only those candidates who are project-ready using the proficiency meter per candidate.
- Onboard the candidates on projects without any extra skill training.
- Examine a candidate's hands-on skill proficiency for technical skills.
- Determine whether candidates can think beyond writing an algorithm and create an application.
2. MCQs (Multiple choice questions) A multiple-choice question (MCQ) has two parts: a question or problem and a set of alternatives or possible answers, which includes a key, which is the best answer to the question, and a number of distractors, which are convincing but incorrect answers to the question.
3. Coding Simulation Questions iMocha has a wide range of question types to test the candidate skills with many parameters. While screening for a developer role, you can test the coding skills of the candidate.
4. AI-LogicBox LogicBox is an artificial intelligence-based pseudo coding platform designed to assess programmers’ logical and problem-solving skills.
Recruit or assess the top React.js developer, whether through campus drives or upskilling, within a defined timeframe, using a data-driven assessment, native-like user interface, and ready test cases.
If you are looking for the best React senior developers. Here is a compilation of top ReactJS questions for HR managers. Use them to hire the best.
It's reasonable to say that React.JS has reshaped the industry since its inception a few years ago, with such a high adoption rate and broad appeal among developers.
With our guide in hand, you should be able to get through the entire process, from initial screening of the candidates to interviewing and then recruiting the right talent for your React development team to create dependable and scalable web apps and eventually manage your ideal React development team.